What Are ‘Cookies’?
Cookies are small files placed on your computer or device by a website or mobile application. The cookie does contain a unique ID assigned to your device, but does not contain personal information such as your name or email address. The cookie helps to navigate from page to page on a website, to provides secure connections and to recall your preferences from a previous visit, when you return.
You have the right to block and remove cookies but doing so may interfere with your browsing experience or mean that some features and services cannot be provided to you.
We use both first party cookies and third party cookies, which are cookies provided by other people’s websites. For example, a third party content provider might provide a cookie when you access content hosted on their site. We do not have access to those third party cookies and their providers will have their own cookie and privacy policies, which we encourage you to read.
Types of Cookies
Depending on the purpose
- Technical cookies: these are cookies that enable the user to browse the web page, platform or application and use the different options or service on it, e.g. to control traffic and data communication, to identify the session, to access restricted web site areas, to record elements that go to make up an order, to make a subscription or an application to participate in an event, to use security elements during browsing, to store content to broadcast videos or sound or to share content over the social networks
- Geolocation cookies: this cookies permit us to know form where the user is requesting a service. This cookie is anonymous and is used for example to offer you’re the proper information depending on the country where you are.
- Personalization cookies: these are cookies that enable the user to access the service pursuant to certain general, pre-defined characteristics according to a range of criteria on the user’s terminal, such as e.g. language, browser type used to access the service, regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: are those that enable its owner, monitoring and analyzing the behavior of users of the website to which they are linked. The information gathered through such cookies is used for measuring the activity of the website, platform or application and for profiling navigation of users of the website, platform or application, in order to improve the website based on those analysis.
- Advertising cookies: these are cookies enable us to manage the offer of the advertising space on the web page as efficiently as possible, adapting the ad content to the content of the service requested or the use you make of our web page.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: these are cookies that enable the efficient as possible management of the advertising space available on the website. These cookies store information on user behavior from continued observation of user browsing habits, thus enabling the developing of a specific profile to show advertising consistent with the behavior in question.
Depending on the duration
- Session cookies: these are a type of cookie designed to collect and store information while the user is accessing a website. These cookies are not stored on the user’s computer when the session expires or the browser is closed.
- Persistent cookies; these are a type of cookie in which the data continue to be stored on the user’s computer and can be accessed and processed when the user leaves the website and when he/she returns to it. The user can delete these cookies at any time.
Depending on who manages the cookies
- Own cookies. Are those sent to the users terminal from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the website and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies. Are those sent to the users terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed by the owner of the website and from which the service requested by the user is provided but for another entity that processes the data gathered by the cookie. Likewise in the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the website itself but the information collected is managed by a third party , they will also be considered as third-party cookies.
Cookies We Use
The table below provides more detailed information on all Cookies we use:
|PHPSESSID||Us||Technical. To identify unique and anonymously each visitor. Duration: Session|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||Us||Technical. Checks if it’s neccesary or not loading some cookies. Duration: 1 hour|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||Us||Technical. Checks if it’s neccesary or not loading some cookies. Duration: 1 year|
|viewed_cookie_policy||Us||Technical. Remember visitors cookies settings. Duration: 1 year|
|_fbp||Advertising. Facebook delivering for advertisement products. Duration: 1 month|
|_ga||Analytics. Used to distinguish users. Duration: 2 years|
|_gat||Analytics. Used to throttle request rate. Duration: 1 minute|
|_gid||Analytics. Used to distinguish users. Duration: 1 day|
Please note: we may change the cookies we use at any time; while we will try to update this list within a reasonable time frame. this list may not always be totally up-to-date
You can find out more about cookies at: www.allaboutcookies.org
How to manage cookies on your browser
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of your Internet browser. The following links explain how to do this:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Safari for IOS (iPhone and iPad)
- Chrome for Android
If you reject the installation of cookies, you may continue using the website, however, the use of certain services may be limited and your experience on our website may therefore be less satisfactory.
If you wish to withdraw your consent related to this Cookies Policy at any time, you must modify the settings from the cookie settings panel, or delete the cookies stored through the settings and configuration of your Internet browser.
Changes to this notice
We may change this Notice at our discretion and in the event we do so we will make the revised Notice available via our websites.